IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This RTO Pro End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and FutureWare Enterprises, Inc. for the FutureWare software product identified above, which includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include on-line or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, promptly return the unused SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes functionality that enables your single computer to act as a network server, any number of computers or workstations may access or otherwise utilize the basic network services of that server. The basic network services are more fully described in the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
· License Pak. If you have acquired this EULA in a FutureWare License Pak, you may make the number of additional copies of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT authorized on the printed copy of this EULA, and you may use each copy in the manner specified above.
Registration numbers are what unlocks RTO Pro from demo mode to full use. You are NOT permitted to give out your Registration Name and Number to other parties. Furthermore you cannot use your registration name and number in more locations than you are licensed for. Installing RTO Pro in more locations than you have obtained a license for, and or, giving out your registration name and number to other parties is unauthorized distribution, and is a violation of copyright law.
RTO PRO LICENSE TYPES
RTO Pro is licensed as a Single User License or a Network Site License. Your specific rights are described below for each License type.
· Single User License: You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer in 1 location. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT DOES NOT include functionality that enables your single computer to act as a network server. You may install and use the software product on 1 additional computer, either at the same location or another location for backup and testing purposes only. This 2nd computer/location may not be used to run an additional business location.
· Network Site License: You may install and use multiple copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on multiple computers in 1 location. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT DOES include functionality that enables a single computer to act as a network server. All copies of RTO Pro that are installed at this location must access and use 1 set of data files located on 1 "server" computer. You may install and use the software product on 1 additional computer, either at the same location or another location for backup and testing purposes only. This 2nd computer/location may not be used to run an additional business location.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, and this EULA), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, FutureWare may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from FutureWare or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a FutureWare product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, animation’s, text, and applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by FutureWare or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact FutureWare for any reason, please write: FutureWare Enterprises, Inc. 1731 Old Mount Dora RD, Eustis FL 32726.
RTO Pro Software does not provide legal advice and makes no representation nor assurance as to the legality of the use of its features or any services provided by RTO Pro Software, including, but not limited to Autodialer, Text Messaging, Email, convenience fees, late fees, agreement forms, contract forms and any other sample forms included in RTO Pro. These services and features are provided as-is and you are solely responsible to determine the legality of the use of these services and features. RTO Pro Software urges you to obtain a legal opinion from your counsel as to specific regulations in the states in which you operate. This advice should be updated annually.
FORMS INCLUDED WITH RTO PRO
RTO Pro Software does not provide legal advice and makes no representation nor assurance as to the legality or adequacy of any provided sample forms, including agreements, contracts, letters, price tags or any other forms that are included with the software. These are provided for illustrative purposes and as a convenience to end users. RTO Pro Software urges you to obtain a legal opinion from your counsel as to specific regulations in the states in which you operate. This advice should be updated annually.
LIMITED WARRANTY. FutureWare warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any hardware accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days and one year, respectively.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. FutureWare’s and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at FutureWare’s option, either (a) return of the price paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or hardware that does not meet FutureWare’s Limited Warranty and which is returned to FutureWare with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or hardware has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT or hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by FutureWare are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FUTUREWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND ANY ACCOMPANYING HARDWARE.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUTUREWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF FUTUREWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR’S LIABILITY EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID TO LICENSOR BY LICENSEE UNDER THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
FutureWare Enterprises, Inc. will prosecute all cases of copyright infringement and unauthorized distribution to the maximum extent possible under the law.
RTO Pro © Copyright 1993-2018 FutureWare Enterprises, Inc. DBA RTO Pro Software
RTO Pro and RTO Pro Software are Trademarks of
FutureWare Enterprises, Inc.
1731 Old Mount Dora RD
Eustis, Fl. 32726
Local (352) 383-9375
Nationwide Toll Free (800) 351-6299
RTO Pro Page on the Internet: http://www.rtopro.com